- If you are using public / rental computers outside, make sure to delete your cookies for your privacy and security. Other people can see the information you typed.
- Unless the computer is shut down, your complete personal information will be reflected in the application form. To do this, follow these instructions.
- On you keyboard, press Ctrl + H. This will show you your computer history. Select clear browsing data, Select:
- The past day
- Browsing history
- Download History
- You are now done with the passport application online.
- You now have to prepare your complete passport application requirements before proceeding to your selected DFA site.
Did you know?
To be able to process your passport application faster, the Department of Foreign Affairs has a courtesy lane. Learn more from here: TIPS | Faster DFA Passport Application
To keep you updated on new guides, follow us or like our page. Thank you!