Did you know that, you can get your SSS Salary Loan proceeds in as fast as 3-5 days upon loan approval? This is the added feature of SSS to help its members ease their waiting time on urgent situations.
With the partnership of SSS with Citi Visa Prepaid Card from Citibank Philippines and Quick Card from Union Bank of the Philippines (UBP), they made possible the faster receipt of SSS salary loan proceeds for every SSS member. It also aids the problems on stolen, undelivered, misplaced or lost checks. This makes SSS salary loan experience fast, safe and convenient.
How to apply for SSS Salary Loan using SSS-Citi Prepaid Card or SSS-UBP Quick Card option?
- Get an SSS Member Loan Application form at any SSS branches.
You may also download the SSS Member Loan Application at sss.gov.ph
- Fill out the required field at the loan application form
- Select the cash card option as preferred mode of payment
- Submit the filled-out SSS loan application form at any participating SSS branches.
How to open an account for SSS-Citi Prepaid Card or SSS-UBP Quick Card?
- Go to any participating SSS branches with SSS-Citi Visa Prepaid Card or SSS-UBP Quick Card
- Proceed to SSS-Citi Prepaid Card or SSS-UBP Quick Card kiosk
- Fill up the SSS-Citi Visa Prepaid Card or SSS-UBP Quick Card application form
- Secure a photocopy of one government-issued ID and UMID card
- Wait for the card to be released on the same day
The Citi Visa Prepaid Card and UnionBank Quick Card function linked as an automated teller machine (ATM) savings account. It enables SSS member-borrowers to withdraw their salary loan proceeds instead of the time consuming check encashment at banks. This facility is limited to selected SSS branches only.
SSS branches with Citi Visa Prepaid Card kiosks:
- SSS Diliman Quezon City
- SSS Makati-Gil Puyat
- SSS Alabang
- SSS Bacoor Cavite
- SSS Manila
- SSS Kalookan
- SSS Makati-Ayala
- SSS Pasig-Shaw
- SSS Cebu
- SSS Davao
- Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) in Mandaluyong City