Steps on How to Get UMID ID Card in the Philippines via SSS
1. Proceed to any SSS office. Make sure this office has an SSS ID Capture Facility.
2. Get an SSS Form E-6 application form
- Fill-out the form.
- Submit the filled out E-6 form with your ID’s and their photocopies. They will only take the photocopies.
- The original ID’s are required for them to check in order to authenticate the photocopies and verify that they are identical.
3. You will then be assessed and verified if you are an active member and if you are eligible for the UMID card.
4. You will be instructed to affix your fingerprint in the verified E-6 form afterwards.
5. Get a queue number and fall in line for your data capture:
6. Get your acknowledgement stub and keep it for future reference.
SSS will deliver the UMID card in the mail via PhlPost (Philippine Postal Corporation) in at least 30 days.
You may also like:
- What are the SSS salary loan Requirements for online application
- How to Apply for SSS Salary Loan Online?
- How to Properly View and Check SSS Contribution Online
- SSS Online Registration | 2016 Guide
- How to get your SSS Salary Loan Proceeds in as fast as 3 days?