This PRC online application guide will show you in detail on how to apply for the board exams online. Securing your PRC online account is one step closer towards your dream of becoming a professional since it’s PRC’s major requirement
Passing the PRC licensure examination is a basic requirement for professional licensing certification and is required to qualify for professional work. Having a professional license is an acknowledgment for competency, skills and qualifications to perform, work and exercise job functions that requires professional set of skills and knowledge. The board examinations are administered by the Professional Regulation Commission.
This PRC online application process is the same for all types of professional licensure examinations.
How to process your Prc online application for Board Examinations?
- To start your PRC online application, you must have the following:
- E-mail address and Password
- Mobile number
- Personal data (including date of graduation)
- ID photo in .jpg format saved on your computer
- Cedula (residence certificate)
- Go to PRC website at www.prc.gov.ph and click on the CLICK HERE button for PRC Online Services or enter the URL http://www.prc-online.com
- If this is your first time on PRC online application, click on the REGISTER tab and fill all the necessary information.
You must create your own account using your own e-mail address.
After filling out the form, click the tick box that says I accept Terms of Service.
- After clicking the Terms of Service, you will be directed to the Terms of Service page.
Read it carefully then click the Agree button to proceed.
Then click the SIGN UP NOW button.
- If ever you have already registered online for the PRC online application at the PRC website before, select the SIGN IN tab to use your previous log-on details.
Enter your e-mail address and password and then click the SIGN IN button.
- After you click the Sign-up / Sign-in button, an email will be sent to your supplied email address.
You need to log into your email address to check for the PRC email to Verify and Activate your account for the PRC online application
Open the PRC generated e-mail then click the Activate Account button to verify your account.To keep you updated on new guides, follow us or like our page. Thank you!