7. As soon as you have activated your account for the PRC online application, you will be directed back to the PRC website and you must now Create your Profile.
Fill up the forms carefully and completely.
Once you complete filling out the necessary information in your profile, click the SAVE INFORMATION button.
Then confirm that all the information your provided are correct by clicking the Yes button.
Your complete details will be shown. Double check if all the details are correct.
You can still edit your details by clicking the EDIT button.
You can also see the link to click to be able to upload a photo.
See sequence below.
8. Upload a good quality 2×2 ID photo. To avoid delay or disapproval, READ first the guidelines for the photo to upload.Then click the OKAY button to proceed.Photo requirements for PRC online application:
- The photo must be 2×2 in size in plain white background.
- The photo must be taken no more than 6 months prior to uploading.
- The applicant must wear decent attire with collar.
Important note: Application will NOT be processed if:
- Photo does not resemble applicant
- Applicant wears eyeglasses
- Background is not plain white
- Photo has shadows
- Ears are covered