This PRC online application guide will show you in detail on how to apply for the board exams online. Securing your PRC online account is one step closer towards your dream of becoming a professional since it’s PRC’s major requirement
Passing the PRC licensure examination is a basic requirement for professional licensing certification and is required to qualify for professional work. Having a professional license is an acknowledgment for competency, skills and qualifications to perform, work and exercise job functions that requires professional set of skills and knowledge. The board examinations are administered by the Professional Regulation Commission.
This PRC online application process is the same for all types of professional licensure examinations.
How to process your Prc online application for Board Examinations?
- To start your PRC online application, you must have the following:
- E-mail address and Password
- Mobile number
- Personal data (including date of graduation)
- ID photo in .jpg format saved on your computer
- Cedula (residence certificate)
- Go to PRC website at www.prc.gov.ph and click on the CLICK HERE button for PRC Online Services or enter the URL http://www.prc-online.com
- If this is your first time on PRC online application, click on the REGISTER tab and fill all the necessary information.
You must create your own account using your own e-mail address.
After filling out the form, click the tick box that says I accept Terms of Service.
- After clicking the Terms of Service, you will be directed to the Terms of Service page.
Read it carefully then click the Agree button to proceed.
Then click the SIGN UP NOW button.
- If ever you have already registered online for the PRC online application at the PRC website before, select the SIGN IN tab to use your previous log-on details.
Enter your e-mail address and password and then click the SIGN IN button.
- After you click the Sign-up / Sign-in button, an email will be sent to your supplied email address.
You need to log into your email address to check for the PRC email to Verify and Activate your account for the PRC online application
Open the PRC generated e-mail then click the Activate Account button to verify your account.[nextpage]
7. As soon as you have activated your account for the PRC online application, you will be directed back to the PRC website and you must now Create your Profile.
Fill up the forms carefully and completely.
Once you complete filling out the necessary information in your profile, click the SAVE INFORMATION button.
Then confirm that all the information your provided are correct by clicking the Yes button.
Your complete details will be shown. Double check if all the details are correct.
You can still edit your details by clicking the EDIT button.
You can also see the link to click to be able to upload a photo.
See sequence below.
8. Upload a good quality 2×2 ID photo. To avoid delay or disapproval, READ first the guidelines for the photo to upload.Then click the OKAY button to proceed.Photo requirements for PRC online application:
- The photo must be 2×2 in size in plain white background.
- The photo must be taken no more than 6 months prior to uploading.
- The applicant must wear decent attire with collar.
Important note: Application will NOT be processed if:
- Photo does not resemble applicant
- Applicant wears eyeglasses
- Background is not plain white
- Photo has shadows
- Ears are covered
9. After successfully uploading your photo, Click the SELECT TRANSACTION button.
A window will pop-up then Click the EXAMINATION button.
Fill out and select the necessary information using drop down menu for the following:
- Name of PRC Examination
- Examination Type
- Date of Examination
- Place of Examination
.10 Select the PRC office where you want the transaction to be processed.
Select your desired appointment date from the colored boxes.
Then choose your preferred payment option.
(There will be a P50 service fee for any payment option you select).
11. You can now pay your PRC licensure examination fees using their available payment options.The Philippine government have partnered with a number of financial institutions as their third party governement payment centers. All the payment methods intended for government documents are all the same. This method could be used to pay your PRC licensure examination fees.
12. See: Payment Options for Government Documents Guide
It’s very important to take note of the TRANSACTION REFERENCE NUMBER.
This will be the key in any of your payments.
13. After successfully processing your payment, go back to the PRC website and SIgn-in to your account using your registered account details.
Go on the Payment details to confirm your payment.
Go on the EXISTING TRANSACTION tab to verify your status.
Select PRINT APPLICATION FORM button.
Print the application form.
Then click the close button.
14. That’s it! You’re done with your PRC online application.
Logout your account.
Just click your name at the upper right corner of the screen then click the LOGOUT button.Reminder: To protect yourself from fraud, identity theft and other malicious intents, always logout your account to prevent others from accessing your personal records.
15. APPOINTMENT APPEARANCE
Now that your have finished your PRC online application, you need to Proceed to the PRC Office you selected in the appointment page to continue your PRC licensure examination application.
Bring all the required documents.
Review for your board / licensure examination.
Best of luck!