You can now view and check SSS contribution online. This is part of the SSS’ initiative for SSS members and pensioners to make sure that their SSS contribution is properly managed by employers. This will help every member to view and check their SSS contribution online to prevent any discrepancies. SSS members will be updated with the summary of their monthly SSS contributions and with their total SSS contributions.
It’s more convenient and you don’t have to visit any SSS branch just to inquire for your SSS status, SSS contributions, etc. You can also process SSS loan application online.
To view and check SSS contribution online, you need:
- SSS online registration details / SSS online account details at SSS website:
- If you still don’t have an account at the SSS website, we can guide you to make one.
Visit this article.
- Computer with Internet connection
- Most compatible web browser for the SSS website: Internet Explorer ONLY.
Not Google chrome, not Mozilla Firefox. You can never view your contributions with these browsers.
How to Properly View and Check SSS Contribution Online
- Using Internet explorer, go to the SSS website at: www.sss.gov.ph.
If you already have an account, just log on by entering your User ID and Password in the Member Login panel..
- After signing in, you will be directed to the homepage where you will see a menu bar with 3 options. Select the E-Services button then click Inquiry.
- An advisory screen will pop up at the page. The advisory states that if the online inquiry page of the website display is blank, then the browser you are using is unsupported by SSS website.
That’s why you have to access the SSS website using Internet Explorer browser only.
Just click OK button if the advisory prompted at the page.
- Just to show an example, see the figure below. It’s what will show if you view and check SSS contribution online using Google or Mozilla Firefox browser. The Employee Static Information will not be viewed and it’s just a blank page.
Again, use Internet Explorer.To keep you updated on new guides, follow us or like our page. Thank you!