INTJ – The Scientist
- Long-range thinkers.
Independent, original, analytical, and determined.
Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action.
Driven to derive meaning from their visions.
Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure.
Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others.
Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.
- Careers: Scientist, Engineer, Corporate Strategist, Computer Scientist, Curator, Professor / Teacher, Psychologist, Researcher, Entrepreneur, Medical Doctor, Philosopher, Book Editor
INTP – The Thinker
- Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.
Logical, original, creative thinkers.
Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well.
Can become very excited about theories and ideas.
Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings.
Highly value knowledge, competence and logic.
- Careers: Strategic Planner, Scientist, Photographer, Forensic Research, Mathematician, Teacher / Professor, Computer Programmer, Engineer, Lawyer / Judge, Technical Writer, Park Ranger ,
ESTP – The Doer
- Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented.
“Doers” who are focused on immediate results.
Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great people skills.
Living in the here-and-now, they’re risk-takers who live fast-paced lifestyles.
Impatient with long explanations.
- Careers: Marketing, Sales Representative, Technical Support, Law Enforcement, Paramedic ,PC Technician, Entrepreneur, Athlete
To keep you updated on new guides, follow us or like our page. Thank you!