ESTJ – The Guardian
- Like to be in charge.
“Good citizens” who value security and peaceful living.
Practical, traditional, and organized.
Likely to be athletic.
Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application.
Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working.
Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities.
- Careers: Manager, Banker, Business Analyst , Accountant, Engineer, Scientist, Editor, Law Enforcement, Marketer, Teacher, Marketing
ESFP – The Performer
- Interested in serving others.
People-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment.
Well-developed common sense and practical ability.
Living for the moment, they love new experiences.
They dislike theory and impersonal analysis.
Likely to be the center of attention in social situations.
- Careers: Social Work, Artist, Performer, Sales Representative, Counselor, Childcare, Designer, Photographer ,
ESFJ – The Caregiver
- Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious.
Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty.
Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs.
Interested in serving others.
Value traditions and security.
Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves.
Well-developed sense of space and function.
- Careers: Physicians, Home Economics, Nursing, Teaching, Administrators, Managers, Religious Work , Counselors, Accounting ,
ENFP – The Inspirer
- Great people skills.Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative.
Able to do almost anything that interests them.
Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.
Need to live life in accordance with their inner values.
Excited by new ideas, but bored with details.
- Careers: Designer, Teacher, Scientist, Writer, Journalist, Counselor / Psychologist, Social Work, Politician, Artist, Religious Work, Researcher, Marketing,
To keep you updated on new guides, follow us or like our page. Thank you!