ENFJ – The Giver
- Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.
Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills.
Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel.
Usually dislike being alone.
They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis.
- Careers: Psychologist / Counselor, Politician / Diplomat, Consultant, Social Worker, Teacher / Professor, Clergy, Human Resources, Writer · Manager , Event Coordinator,
ENTP – The Visionary
- Enjoy debating issues, and may be into “one-up-manship”.Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick.
Good at a broad range of things.
Generally outspoken and assertive.
They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life.
Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.
They enjoy people and are stimulating company.
- Careers: Lawyer, Sales Representative, Actor, Psychologist, Entrepreneur, Photographer, Consultant, Computer Programmer, Engineer , Scientist, Marketing
ENTJ – The Executive
- They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.
Assertive and outspoken – they are driven to lead.
Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions.
Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking.
- Careers: Software Designer, Judge / Lawyer, Manager, Entrepreneur, Business Administrator, Politician, Teacher / Professor, Banker , Medical Doctor, Scientist
Having finished with this test, what was your result? Was the result absolutely reflects your personality? Are you on the right career? If you are still not convinced, you may try our other career tests on this website. Go ahead. Its fun to know.
To read more, visit our sources at: