This NBI Clearance Payment guide will show you in detail on how the payment methods for NBI Clearance payment options work. This guide will be divided into two parts:
1. NBI Clearance Payment Via NBI Cashier
2. NBI Clearance Payment Via Off-site Payment Options
NBI Clearance Payment Via NBI Cashier
NBI Clearance payment could actually be done at the branch where you chose to process your NBI Clearance. This payment option may not be extensively listed on the NBI website, but if you have carefully read and comprehend all the steps, reminders and instructions, you will know for sure, that this NBI Clearance payment option is an easy and the cheapest way to make your payment.
We understand that NBI encourages the public to pay their fees via their partner payment centers to reduce the volume of applicants in their branches, but we don’t want our fellowmen to miss-out that this payment option is Free of any charge.
But some NBI Clearance applicants seem to encounter problems on how they can proceed with the NBI Clearance Payment Via NBI Cashier while they are processing their application form on the NBI website.
- Why is there no link or button in the payment option if I want to pay in the NBI branch?
- How can I proceed if I cannot find the link or button for the NBI branch payment process?
- How much does it cost if I process my payment to the provided off-site payment methods?
To answer these questions, we have logged in to the NBI website to determine what have caused these confusions? Then we got to the page of the appointment setter.
As we can see, the NBI Clearance Payment Via NBI Cashier option is not available. But, if you Go Back, and have carefully read the “Important Reminder” before you arrive to this window, you were shown with this:
“If you wish to pay over-the-counter at NBI, please bring your unpaid REFERENCE NUMBER for auto-encoding. “
“You just need to have a Reference Number”
What You Need to DO:
- After you set your appointment date, purpose and branch, press on any of the four NBI Clearance payment options. Let’s say we chose Bayad Center. This will pop-up. Just press on Proceed to Payment. This will now show your Reference Number. Please take note that the amount and Reference Number varies with different payment options.
- Copy / Write down the Reference Number. You don’t need to pay at the Bayad Center or BPI for example, you just need to have your Reference Number as proof that you have filled-out the NBI Clearance Online Application Form.
Based on the IMPORTANT REMINDER:
“Your REFERENCE NUMBER shall be your GATE PASS when you enter NBI Clearance Centers.
If you wish to pay over-the-counter at NBI, please bring your unpaid REFERENCE NUMBER for auto-encoding.”
- Once you got and Wrote down your NBI Clearance Reference Number, Go to your Transactions Page to view your Payment Status and your Reference Number.
You are now done with the NBI application form.
- Go to the NBI branch at your appointment date. Don’t Forget to bring your Reference Number and your Valid ID.
NBI Clearance Payment Via Off-site Payment Options
- Banks – over the counter
- Online banking
- Mobile – NBI utilizes G-cash
- Bayad Centers – more like paying your normal bills.
Over the Counter Bank and online banking payments:
NBI is partnered with Dragonpay Corporation’s Online Payment System. This is where you will be directed after pressing the “Proceed to Payment” button in the online application at the NBI website.
What you need to do:
- Choose the source in which the payment will be made and press on the “Select” button.
Different banks have their different additional charges. To show how much banks charge for NBI Clearance payment, refer to the images below. We used the basis of P115 NBI Clearance Fee. Aside from the P25 service charge, some banks have additional charges. For this example, BPI will total to P190, while the others will be only P140.
- Take note of the Reference Number, for this example: Ref# MG8AQL82.
You will use your Reference No. later in accomplishing your remaining processes in your selected NBI Branch.
Now, you will be shown with the total amount payable as well as the payment instructions.
Read it carefully. This will also be forwarded to your registered email address.
As an example, let’s see for BDO
- Go to your selected bank branch. Fill-up a regular deposit slip with the details provided in the payment instructions.
Pay an exact amount to the teller. You will receive the deposit receipt. This receipt contains the important information when you confirm your payment in the NBI website.
- Date and time of the deposit
- Bank branch code
- Amount paid
NBI Clearance Payment Transaction Confirmation
- Go back to the NBI website https://www.nbi-clearance.com/
- Log-in with your Email address and Password.
- On the left side of your screen, press on Transactions tab.
- You will find your payment status as PENDING.
- Press on Confirm Payment and you will see this:
- Fill-in the details that can be found in your Deposit Receipt and then Confirm.
- After Payment Confirmation you can now Print your NBI Clearance Application form with your Reference Code.
- Bring the Printed NBI Clearance Application form to the NBI Branch for Photo Capture and Fingerprinting.
- Don’t Forget to Write down your Reference Number and Bring it with you to the NBI Branch.
- You Should Write Down Your Email Address and Password for future renewal.