Step 3: Online Transaction Confirmation
- Once you have PAID your NBI Clearance, you need the information in your Payment / Deposit Receipt.
- OPEN the NBI Clearance online application website
LOG IN to your account using your registered email address and password.
Once logged-in, go to Transactions
This will show your recent NBI Clearance online Transaction and its status.
- Press the “Confirm Payment” link.
- The Confirm Payment Link will Open a new window.
- Fill-out the necessary details on your deposit / payment receipt such as:
– Branch code,
– Date and time
– Amount that you deposited.
- Press “Confirm”.
Step 4: Claiming
- After payment confirmation, you can now Print yourNBI Clearance online Application Form with your Reference Code.
- On your Scheduled Appointment date:
- Bring Two (2) Valid Identification Cards especially the one you did input on the ID presented part.
See here the list of valid ID’s.
- Bring the Printed NBI Clearance online Application Form to your pre-selected NBI Center
- Make sure that the Reference Code is included in your printout.
- If you don’t have a print out of the NBI Clearance Online Application form, just make sure that you copied the Registration Code and present it at the NBI center.
- At the NBI Center, ask the NBI Personnel that you are anNBI Clearance Renewal Applicant for different instructions.
Congratulations! You’re done!
Share with us your application experiences.
If you have questions, please let us know in your comments. Thank you!
To keep you updated on new guides, follow us or like our page. Thank you!