- Just to show that different banks and different payment options provide different transaction numbers, see the following images.
Step 2. Payment
- See the reference number? For these examples: Ref# MG8AQL82.
- It is the same with the one reflected in your online account, ( at the NBI website)
- Just follow the instructions that Dragonpay emailed you. An example is shown below.
- You can now proceed to pay your document fees.
- If you chose payment Over the Counter / bank deposit:
- Go to your selected bank branch.
- Fill-up a regular deposit slip.
- use the details provided in the Dragonpay’s payment instructions.
- Pay the exact amount to the teller.
- You will receive the deposit receipt.
- This receipt contains the important information when you confirm your payment in the government website i.e. NBI website.
To keep you updated on new guides, follow us or like our page. Thank you!