I – Investigative (Thinkers)
- You are described as reserved, independent, analytical and logical
- You tend to focus on ideas. You like to collect and analyze data and information of all kinds.
- You are curious and tend to be creative and original.
- You are task oriented and motivated by analyzing and researching.
- You tend to prefer loosely structured situations with minimal rules or regulations and you prefer to think through rather than act out problems.
A – Artistic (Creators)
- You are described as intuitive, creative, expressive and unconventional.
- You tend to focus on self-expression through all kinds of mediums: materials, music and words, as well as systems and programs.
- You are able to see possibilities in various settings and are not afraid to experiment with your ideas.
- You like variety and tend to feel cramped in structured situations.
- You deal with problems in intuitive, expressive, and independent ways and tend to be adverse to rules.
S – Social (Helpers)
- You are described as humanistic, verbal, interpersonal and responsible.
- You are concerned with people and their welfare.
- You tend to have well developed communications skills and like to help, encourage, counsel, guide, train, or facilitate others.
- You enjoy working with groups or individuals, using empathy and an ability to identify and solve problems.
- Cooperation and consensus is very important to you.
- You deal with problems through feelings but with flexible approach to problems.
To keep you updated on new guides, follow us or like our page. Thank you!