E – Enterprising (Persuaders)
- You are described as decision-maker persuasive, confident, demonstrate leadership and interest in power/status.
- You work with and through people, providing leadership and delegating responsibilities for organizational and/or financial gain.
- You are goal-oriented and want to see results.
- You tend to function with a high degree of energy.
- You prefer business settings, and often want social events to have a purpose beyond socializing.
- You attack problems with leadership skills
C – Conventional (Organizers)
- You are described as meticulous, efficient, concern for rules and regulation and is orderly.
- You like to pay a lot of attention to detail and organization, and prefer to work with data, particularly in the numerical, statistical, and record-keeping realm.
- You have a high sense of responsibility, follow the rules, and want to know precisely what is expected.
- You prefer clearly defined, practical problems and to solve problems by applying rules.
- You are also oriented to carrying out tasks initiated by others.
What was your result? Is it true about yourself? Share your experience. Join us in the forums. 🙂
Read more about the RIASEC Test.
To keep you updated on new guides, follow us or like our page. Thank you!