SSS members can now apply for SSS salary loan online via My SSS portal at the SSS website. It’s way better than the old method of submitting salary loan application manually. When you apply for SSS salary loan online and you have it successfully submitted, it will be routed to your employer’s SSS account for certification purposes.
Requirements to be able to apply for SSS salary loan online.
- You must be an SSS member
If not yet, read this: SSS Online Registration | 2016 Guide
- You must be registered for an online SSS member account at the My SSS portal at the SSS website.
- Your employer is registered for an online SSS employer account at My SSS portal at the SSS website.
- Regarding your SSS membership status:
- You have accumulated at least thirty six (36) posted monthly SSS contributions
- You must have at least 6 months of contributions in the last 12 months prior to the month of filing of SSS Salary Loan application.
- For more details and requirements pertaining to you SSS membership status, see here:
SSS salary loan Requirements for online application
Instructions on How To Apply For Sss Salary Loan Online
- First, go to SSS website at sss.gov.ph using Internet Explorer browser instead of Google Chrome of Mozilla Firefox.
If you already have an account, just log on by entering your User ID and Password. Make sure that the tab you are signing in is a Member Login.
- After signing in, you will be directed to the homepage where you will see the menu bar. Select the E-Services button then click Apply for Salary Loan
- Once you clicked the Apply for Salary Loan button, you will be directed to the SSS online application form. Fill out the necessary information in order to complete the request.
Click I agree to the Terms and Conditions tick box then click Proceed[nextpage]
- A confirmation message will appear to confirm if you want to proceed with the submission of the request. Click OK button to continue.
- Once you’re done submitting the SSS Salary Loan request, you will receive an e-mail confirmation from SSS regarding your Salary Loan Application. You will also get a transaction number for your reference.
- Wait for at least 3 days to check the status of your SSS Salary Loan Application.
- To check your SSS Salary Loan Application online status, just log on to your My.SSS account.
Go to E-SERVICE tab, click inquiry then select LOANS – LOAN STATUS
If the status shows “Check Generated” that means your Salary Loan check is already on the process and soon will be delivered on your mailing address.
It may take up to 3-4 weeks to have the Salary Loan Check mailed on your mailing address.
You may also like:
- What are the SSS salary loan Requirements for online application
- How to Properly View and Check SSS Contribution Online
- SSS Online Registration | 2016 Guide
- How to Get UMID ID – SSS, GSIS, Pagibig and Philhealth
- How to get your SSS Salary Loan Proceeds in as fast as 3 days?