This SSS online registration guide aims to provide an updated visual walkthrough for SSS members in creating their SSS online account in My SSS portal at: https://www.sss.gov.ph/. MySSS portal is part of SSS Philippines’ effort in bringing social security services closer to its members.
What you need for SSS online registration?
- SSS number
(We assume you’re already an SSS member. If not yet, you can read our guide on SSS application process here.)
- Email address
- A computer with internet connection
Why create an SSS online account?
The main purpose of SSS online registration is to save time and effort of its members after creating their account. By logging into their My SSS portal, members can:
- have exclusive access to their social security records.
- submit salary loan applications
- submit maternity notifications online,
- view and print social security records,
- set appointments with their servicing branch
Who can register to My.SSS?
- Employed members with SSS coverage
- Self-employed individuals
- Overseas Filipino workers
- Household employees/ employers
SSS Online Registration Process.
- Go to the SSS website. https://www.sss.gov.ph/.
At the right side of your screen, you will see the SSS Member Login panel. We assume this is your first time for SSS online registration. After the line “Not yet registered in My.SSS, click on the tab that says “Click here”. This will direct you to the Online Member User ID Registration page. See sequence below.
- Fill-up the form carefully and completely then click Submit. A notification will appear on your screen, click OK.
- As soon as you have successfully submitted your SSS online registration form, a new message will prompt that says an email has been sent to the email address that you provided.
- Login to your email address and click the link included in the SSS Website Email Validation email message.
- After clicking the link from the email that SSS sent you, your account is now verified and will direct you to the more detailed registration form. Fill the form carefully and then click Submit afterwards.
After submitting your completed registration form, a new email message will be sent to you confirming that your SSS online account is now active. Click the link again and you’ll be redirected to your My.SSS portal.
Congratulations! You have completed your SSS online registration. You can now view your SSS records and transact with SSS online.
You may also like:
- What are the SSS salary loan Requirements for online application
- How to Apply for SSS Salary Loan Online?
- How to Properly View and Check SSS Contribution Online
- How to Get UMID ID – SSS, GSIS, Pagibig and Philhealth
- How to get your SSS Salary Loan Proceeds in as fast as 3 days?